Saturday, November 5, 2011

Pimp Your Blog

Okay, I know I don't have too many followers, but you have to start somewhere!

I have to pimp this blog, http://www.pepperlynn.com. This is a very interesting blog by my niece,Christie Ellis. Yes, it's okay to publish her name, as she does so in her own blog. She doesn't know I'm pimping her blog, however. :)

Anyway, it's an interesting foodie blog, with healthy recipes and information. Why am I pimping her blog, as I'm neither healthy nor a cook? Some of you out there may be both, of course!

So if you get a chance, take a look at her blog. It's new, it's interesting (even for someone like me, who is worthless in the kitchen), and it looks a whole lot more professional than mine! Seriously though, it looks like she's got some great ideas for food that's healthy AND fun.

And while you're at it, maybe you can tell someone about my blog? I'm just a pretty normal person in a small town in Nevada talking about odd and interesting things in my life and in the world. Maybe I can hit TEN followers!

Thanks for all you do!

If you'd like me to pimp your blog, just give me a shout out. I might be good for one new follower; myself if no one else!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment on my blog:) I was a reader at GRL. I can't write a story to save my life. I agree about the social situations, if my foot isn't in my mouth people think I'm suck up or they are bothering me to talk to me. I will definitely check out your niece's blog. I'm a horrible cook:(

    Tj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Barb. I followed you from Ivie and BlueSmokey. *waves*

    Blogs are really tough aren't they? Sometimes I feel like nobody reads and it's kind of pointless but then someone will say, "I read your blog and I liked the pics" or whatever and I feel like saying "then leave me just a crumb so I knew you were here". Takes a while to get one off the ground I guess.

    Anyhow, you now have one more follower. :)

    K-lee

    http://chaosinthemoonlight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete