Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Books, Crafts, and Back to Work

I thought I'd get one more entry in before I have to go back to work again tomorrow night. It's been a busy week for me. I'm doing lots of reading, like usual. I've been working on scrapbook/journal for one of my nieces who is getting married in September, and I think it's about done. I've also been watching YouTube a lot to see what kind of books/scrapbooks/journals other people are coming up with. Some of the things people make are just amazing to me! I don't know where they get the ideas for the things they create, much like I don't know how authors come up with the ideas for stories. I'll have to see if I can take some pictures of what I'm doing, although I'll warn you now that I'm not nearly as artistic as most of these folks on YouTube! By the way, if there are no paragraph breaks in this entry, it's not because I'm THAT ignorant about English and the rules of writing. My last entry posted as though it were one long paragraph even though I HAD put in paragraph breaks. It must be some secret of computers that I'm not doing something right. Books, books, and more books! I'm pretty much reading at my usual pace. I've got the opportunity to write a book review for the blog "Joyfully Jay", and I'm very excited about that! In my little mind, it's almost as good as being published. I'm reading my assigned book right now, and hopefully I'll be able to write the review tomorrow or the next day. I work every day for a week starting tomorrow, except for Sunday. After that, I'm going to visit my Father for a few days. Depending on time, I may not have another post until after I get back, which will be on the 19th of June. Don't give up on me; I'm just not sure if I'll have the opportunity to write an entry while I'm at my Dad's. Take care, and I'll talk to you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Here via the link to your blog that Thorny has posted on HIS blog :)

    When you make a new post, find the "Options" button [mine is bottom right on the screen] and click to get a drop down menu. On there you should be able to choose an option to "Press 'Enter' for line breaks". That should help with the no paragraphs problem. It took me AGES to find.

    Good luck with the review.

    ReplyDelete