Friday, December 16, 2011

Hi All

No real post today. Just wanted to let everyone know (all 4 of you, lol) that I've survived another week of work. I think I slept 24 hours out of 36 this time. DH doesn't understand how I can sleep so much, but I think I'm making up for all the sleep I don't get on the days when I work. I drive an hour each way to and from work, then it takes me a couple of hours to wind down enough to sleep when I get home. And that's even with the help of Benadryl to get to sleep in the first place! So if I'm lucky, I get to sleep by 11 am, then have to get up again at 4pm in order to have time to bathe and eat something before I leave the house again at 5:15pm. Have you ever tried to eat dinner within an hour of waking up? Not easy for me!

Anyway, enough whining for now. I'll try to come up with some kind of interesting, amusing, or otherwise readable post for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment