Monday, December 5, 2011

Let's Get This Party Started!

DH is going off to SanFran today to some computer class which lasts all week, thus the title above! *Just kidding, dear!*

But seriously, now it's all up to me to remember to feed the dog (and walk it), pick up the mail, and all those other chores that DH has spoiled me into not having to do. And I REALLY appreciate it!!

To get today off to a great start, said dog just about knocked me over in the hall this morning, he was so excited to see me(or, maybe it was just the fact that he was happy he wasn't alone. *hmm*). Saturday, DH left early in he morning to take his mom to an appointment. DOG, (now to be known as GD, goofy dog) whined and cried at the door for at least an HOUR, before going outside to bark at the front gate. Needless to say, he was upset that DH wasn't spending their special weekend time together! I had to finally get out of bed to drag GD back inside the house before he annoyed the entire neighborhood! (You know, GD could also stand for G*D D**M dog, couldn't it?) GD actually is a nice dog, considering he's a pit bull. Not vicious, just big and slobbery. Oh, and he farts, too.

I talked DH into attending a concert with me in January! I was SHOCKED! This is not to say that we're a couple of sticks-in-the-mud, but we're not exactly social. For instance, we've lived in this house for going on six years, and we've never had anyone over for dinner! But anyway, we'll be going to see a performer named David Garrett. Go check him out on You Tube! (If I knew more about this blogging stuff, I'd post a video myself. Anyone out there that knows how to do this....HELP!)
He's a gentleman that is trained in classical violin, but manages to makeover classical pieces into rock, and plays rock music with a full orchestra! All while wearing long hair, jeans, and army boots. Assuming I can get someone at work to trade shifts with me, we'll be doing an actual date night with dinner and a show included! I'll try to remember to post again in January about the date night AND the show to let you know how it was.

Hmmm, #FunFactAboutMe is trending on twitter...My favorite ice cream in the world is Chocolate Caramel Crunch from Baskin Robbins! Which, I haven't had in years, because there aren't any BRs around here! *she sobs*

What can you tell me about you??

No comments:

Post a Comment