Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Who's Your Favourite?



I'm well beyond the 'having babies' stage in my life, but I stumbled on this video on YouTube today and thought it was worth a share. Some of my younger family members who are still having babies might find it pretty funny!

And completely on a different subject:

Did you know there's a new $1 coin out in the world? Remember the old Susan B Anthony dollars that failed so miserably 10 years ago or so? Now, there's a gold colored dollar coin that has...wait for it....Andrew Johnson on it! Okay, I think this guy was a president quite some time ago in the 19th century, but does anyone remember anything about him? How did he end up with a coin in his honor? Anyway, somehow I ended up with one of these in my change. I have no clue where I got it, but when I went to get a soda at work last night, there it was. It's just a tad bigger than a quarter, so it's a good thing they made it gold colored. I don't know if it will go over any better than Susan did, but wanted to let you know about it.
Considering how NOT up to date I am with the news, all of you are probably aware of these things, and they've been out there for a year or something!

This Friday I'm going to the David Garrett concert in Reno. If you look back, you can find a video of him that I posted. I'm really looking forward to it, but now DH doesn't want to go after all! So now I'm trying to decide if I'll go alone or take MIL (Mom in Law) along with me so the other ticket won't go to waste. Anyone out there want to make a quick trip to Reno? LOL!

Another of my favorites, Adam Lambert, made an appearance on the Jay Leno show last night. If you didn't see it, you can (I think) see video of the appearance on YouTube and probably other places. It seems that Mr Lambert is changing his look with this new album. He's not so glitter/glam with the leather gloves, spiked suits, and over-the-top makeup now. I can't be sure, of course, but it appeared he had on some kind of designer suit, along with a bright white collarless (?) shirt. (Obviously fashion is another area where I know nothing...I spend all my time in scrubs or in my pajamas!)

I hope everyone's having a great day, and I'll be sure to come by and let you know how the concert is!

No comments:

Post a Comment