Monday, January 16, 2012

Why Is It.......?

Why is it.....

.....whenever you're late for work or for an appointment, you hit every red light along the way?

.....no matter what line you get in at the grocery store, your line seems to move the slowest?

.....the more you sleep, the more tired you get?

.....when you're wearing new clothes you always manage to spill something on yourself?

I'm sure there's lots more of these questions out there; I just haven't run across them yet!

I know it's been a while since I posted; I apologize. It's a combination of too much time at work and then being too tired to post, and not having anything interesting to post! Sometimes it seems like my mind is too tired to do anything that requires mental effort! Although depending on who you speak to, that could describe me almost any day!

Anyway, I haven't given up on the blog yet...if anyone has any ideas of what I might write about, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment